1. Art club Shkaf (a wardrobe). To go inside, you step into a Narnia-like door. Private atmosphere and aperitifs are guaranteed.
2. A stroll down the Main Street of Lenin, observing a constructivist hotel, university, and the Ural Opera.
3. A cafe on the 37th floor with a panoramic view. Tilt effect guaranteed!
4. Walking down the historic Pushkin street with XIX century Russian houses, towards the heart of the city: Plotinka, a dam from where the city started, the main square and a monument of Lenin next to the main shopping street.
5. Visiting an iconic Soviet style cafeteria 'Vremya Ch' where you can fill yourself up with traditional Russian dishes and chat with a flamboyant host Sofochka.
6. A stop at a craft bar 'Nelson Sovin' famous for about 30 titles of craft beer to have a pint of something like Atomic Laundry. DJs play there on Sundays.
7. We have options here. If the weather allows, we can walk along the river to a modern art complex called Yeltsin Center and the Ural Drama Theater where the young people hang out. We can also hit an underground party or chill at the best hookah place around. So... It's up to you!